Emergency Response Vehicle
Experience has taught us to be prepared at all times. Accordingly, Lanvac owns and operates a fully equipped, diesel-powered 14-foot cube van filled with everything that might be needed in the event of an emergency at one of our stations. This vehicle is always ready to go on a minutes notice.
Besides the standard equipment for such a vehicle, ours features:
- Dual Heavy Duty 175 amp alternators.
- Dual 3 KW power inverters.
- An extra 100-litre diesel storage tank.
- 5kw Diesel Generator
Amongst the supplies it contains are:
- 2 High-speed, high-volume water pumps that can handle any threatened flood threat.
- A full supply of hand tools and power tools.
- Spare telephone equipment.
- Spare receiver equipment.
- Extra laptop computers.
- Emergency clothing such as vests, gloves, breathing masks, hard hats and safety boots.